Saturday, May 5, 2012

5th May Random Post



Started listening to Dear My Family earlier today in lab,the OST song of SM's upcoming movie I Am.

SM's main vocals such as Changmin,Yesung,Luna,Taeyeon did tremendously well singing this song,a heart-warming song,they practiced hard for a few years to make their debut,but wonder why there are still so many retarded fans still refuse to recognize their hard work...pity them.

Washed car this morning and 2 missionaries came to me and wanted to deliver some sort of bible thingy to me and my dad came out and told them that we are Buddhist.....

One of them replied,"It's ok,my dad used to be a Buddhist too,so can i tell you more about bible".

My dad replied..."No no no,today is Wesak"!

After hearing that both of them were stunned and just walked away...lol

What else to say,everything happened as usual,still memorizing 265 syllabus hard to face the upcoming test,hopefully i can do well again this time!

Watched another WTF video..

It's easier to learn how to sing Power this way,haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;